Robustness practices -- pending (but closed) actions.

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:40:47 +0200
To: staikos@kde.org, yngve@opera.com, johnath@mozilla.com
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org, beltzner@mozilla.com

At the face-to-face in January, we spoke about UI robustness
practices.  George Staikos, Yngve Pettersson, and Mike Beltzner back
then took ACTION-126 , ACTION-127 and ACTION-128 to document the
practice in their respective browsers.

Mike discharged ACTION-128 with [1], whereas the actions that George
and Yngve had taken expired and were closed undone.  I would like to
revisit that decision, and would like to discuss reopening these
actions on the call this week, along with (a) a time line for when
these actions will be discharged, and (b) a roadmap for next steps
toward aggregating the results into practices that could form part
of a recommendation.

(Looking at the message [2] in which Mike reported on the closure of
this action, I note that there's possibly an additional one on
Johnathan in here to review [1] and add to it.)

1. http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/NoteMozillaCurrentPractice
2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Mar/0035