Re: Consistency Issues in multiple modelReferences

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 18:54:45 +0200
To: verma@cs.uga.edu
Cc: public-ws-semann@w3.org

Hi Kunal, John,

since it would be hard for us to define inconsistencies completely
(without formalizing what we point to using some kind of logics), I'd
suggest that we can note that in case an inconsistency is discovered by
the processing agent, the WSDL document with semantic annotations should
be treated as an invalid SAWSDL document, i.e. no action should be based
on information in this document.

What do you think?

Jacek