Consistency Issues in multiple modelReferences

From: Kunal Verma <verma@cs.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:56:56 -0400
To: public-ws-semann@w3.org
Hi,

If we support multiple modelReference for a WSDL element, do we plan to add
rules about consistency. Specifically, should someone be allowed to annotate
an element with two concepts (conceivably from different models/languages
but translatable to a common model/language) that may contradict each other?

These may become more of an issue in the following contexts:

a) multiple operation based discovery.

b) composition.

c) use of protocols that use state information.

Thanks,
Kunal Verma and John A. Miller