W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-semann@w3.org > May 2006

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/05/30

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 18:57:50 +0200
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1148921870.6232.58.camel@localhost>

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/5/30. 
Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
Zakim instructions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006May/0017.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim


----------------------------------------
1. Roll call, scribe, agenda review, AOB?
 - Scribe list: JBD, BNS, AS, JL, CB, JF, RA, MK, 
     JH, BP, HL, LH, TV, NG, TP, CP, CV, LF, EP
 - Regrets: CA, TP
 - Any additions/modifications to agenda?
   - Especially reordering of issues to be discussed


----------------------------------------
2. Approval of minutes
 - Minutes of last meeting [1]
 - Only one day to read the minutes, we may postpone the approval

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060523


----------------------------------------
3. Action Item Review
 - Action item list [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions

2006-05-09: EricP to make the HTML to override the schema at
            http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/sawsdl
 - done [2]

2006-05-16: Holger to try and describe the use cases for category element
 - open?

2006-05-23: Terry to review last call of WSDL RDF mapping
            http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20-rdf/ by beginning of July
2006-05-23: EricP to review last call of WSDL RDF mapping
            http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20-rdf/ by beginning of July
 - ongoing, with time to spare

2006-05-23: Laurent to propose specific textual changes for including
            multiple model references
 - done? [3]

2006-05-23: Laurent to draft text to address annotations on complex types and
            "basic types" 
 - done? [4]

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0041.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0044
[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0043

----------------------------------------
4. Administrivia
 - Welcoming new members (now at 20, 11 organizations)
 - Face-to-face logistics page [1] and registration form [2] available
   - Use registration form also to say you can't come

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/meetings/200606Galway
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39001/200606galway/


----------------------------------------
5. Issue 5: Multiplicity of modelReference value [1]
 - Laurent's proposal [2] also touches on issue 7 (next agendum)
   - introduce annotationContext with id+author+version+date
   - put modelReference into one context
   - multiple schemaMappings within modelReference
 - Justification for annotationContext?
 - Still, what do we do about conflicting annotations? [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x5
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0044
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0038.html


----------------------------------------
6. Issue 7: Combining multiple modelReferences and schemaMappings [1]
 - we may need the notion of a pair <modelElement/schemaMapping> [2]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x7
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0017.html


----------------------------------------
7. Issue 6: Clarification of SchemaMapping concept [1]
 - Summary of what schemaMapping may mean [2]
   1. transformation a) from XSD to OWL  or  b) from XML to RDF data
      - IOW: done at a) discovery or b) invocation time?
      - suggesting invocation-time
   2. direction of transformation (XML<->RDF)
 - Where can schemaMapping be attached? [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x6
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0039
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0018.html


----------------------------------------
8. Issue 11: why distinguish between basic and complex types? [1]
 - Laurent's suggestion for annotating complex elements where used [2]
 - Are there any reason for disallowing any kind of annotation on 
   simple or complex types/elements? Can we simply "not distinguish"?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x11
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0043.html


----------------------------------------
9. Issue 8: Conflict Resolution Rules [1]
 - See also thread [2], esp. regarding relation to other issues

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x8
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0022.html


----------------------------------------
10. Issue 14: schemaMapping languages in appendix? [1]
 - Any details on possible mapping languages (including examples) should be
   out in an appendix.
 - Should we plan an appendix (or a few) with details of support for specific
   mapping languages? Which ones?
   - XSLT
   - XQuery
   - Others?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x14


----------------------------------------
11. Issue 10: modelReference vs. category [1]
 - waiting for action completion by Holger

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x10


----------------------------------------
12. Issue 12: WSDL 1.1 extensibility? [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x12
Received on Monday, 29 May 2006 16:57:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:14:27 GMT