8832 - repeating text

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:33:29 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
While adding the resolution of 8832 to wseventing I noticed that we now
repeat ourselves.  In section 4 we now say:
        When processing a Renew, GetStatus or Unsubscribe operation, a
Subscription Manager MUST generate
        an wse:UnknownSubscription fault if it determines that the
subscription is invalid.

We also say this same thing in Renew, GetStatus and Unsubscribe:
        If the request message reaches a conformant implementation of
WS-Eventing and the message refers to
        an unknown subscription, then the implemention MUST generate a
wse:UnknownSubscription fault.

Seems a bit redundant.  Is there any objection to removing duplicate text
from Renew, GetStatus and Unsubscribe as an editorial task?

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com