Re: Issue 6413 - just thinking

Yves:
Just wondering.  Are you thinking of the fragment spec as similar to the
frag-id in URI's?
That is quite different.  I don't think the fragment spec we are
thinking of will be reusable
in other specs.  If people disagree, I would like to see an example of
where and how the
fragment spec from from WS-RA would be reused.
All the best, Ashok