Re: Issue 6413 - just thinking

Yves

I guess that by 'more general' you mean that a separate fragment spec
would be re-usable outside the context of WS-Transfer?   In theory, I
could imagine this might be a possibility but, in practice, I can't think
of a real example.  I'm concerned that we'd create an extra specification
that would never be used outside the context of WS-T.  Worse still, a high
proportion of use cases will require both specs so ultimately they will be
read as a single specification.

That said, I fully understand the argument to keep the WS-T specification
'pure' for scenarios that don't implement fragments.  By placing the
fragment text in the appendix (rather than the main body), we'll do
exactly that.

Best regards
Katy