WSDL 2.0 external attachment

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:37:41 -0400
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
>From looking at:  http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20/#Iri-ref-ex     in
particular example C-2, it seems the wsp:URI should be:
#wsdl.BindingMessageReference(A12Binding/Echo/Out)
instead of:
#wsdl.BindingMessageReference(A12Binding/Echo/output)

same for "In" vs "input".  Can someone who is more of an expert confirm
which it should be? And if the tests are wrong can we get them fixed?

Also - which WSDL2.0 namespace are we using:
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl
or
http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl

The tests show the 2006/01 version but it would make more sense to use the
latest (wso2 appears to be using it on their endpoint as well).  Can we
get that fixed too?

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com