RE: AIN, NOBI and composition

We continue to talk past each other.  I think the following two
sentences are equivalent:
"No behaviors are to be applied for the alternative other than the
behaviors specified by the assertions in the alternative"
"The absence of an assertion means that the behaviour specified by the
absent assertion should not be applied".

Cheers,
Dave