RE: AIN, NOBI and composition

Well, I think we need to have clear wording for all the "alternatives"
before the working group.

The way I see it:
AIN Vocabulary flavour: Any assertion not in a vocabulary should not be
applied (Original chris proposal)
AIN Closed favour: Any assertion not in an alternative should not be
applied (revised chris proposal)
AIN Removal: Any assertion not in alternative means nothing.  It may or
may not be applied.

Cheers,
Dave