From: Monica.Martin@Sun.COM [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 4:17 PM
To: Daniel Roth
Cc: David Orchard; public-ws-policy@w3.org
Subject: Re: AIN, NOBI and composition

Daniel Roth wrote:

>This is exactly the problem with tying negation semantics to the absence of assertion types (AIN).
>
>IBM's proposal fixes this by simply saying you do what you assert and nothing else (NOBI).
>
>Daniel Roth

mm1: Daniel, can you provide more detail on how you think this proposal
separates us from AIN given this statement (in "NOBI"):

An alternative with one or more assertions indicates behaviors implied by those, and only those assertions. If a policy alternative does not specify a behavior then the alternative means the behavior is not applied.

And, even if x.vocabulary is deleted, what has changed substantively
changed from what we had before? Thanks.