Re: ACTION-294 Ashok to open a CR issue with text to define "collection"

Hi,

To expand on what Monica was replying, if the framework explicitly
mentions bags, you are restricting the choice of specialized data
structures. I don't see the benefit in mandating or suggesting a
specific data structure here. I think it is OK to state that a policy is
an unordered collection of policy alternatives, but then we should also
state that it is permissible to collapse equivalent policy alternatives
and policy assertions into one.

Fabian