WSDL 1.1 External Attachment Tests

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:51:16 -0700
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
CC: "YAMUNA PRAKASH" <prakash.yamuna@oracle.com>, "Nickolas Kavantzas" <nickolas.kavantzas@oracle.com>, "Minoo Gupta" <minoo.gupta@oracle.com>, "Jeff Mischkinsky" <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
I am attaching the files for our WSDL 1.1 External Attachment tests.  See explanation below.
We had to make two namespace fixes to the testcases..
The wsa: namespace was missing
The wsp: namespace declarations were inconsistent

WSDL11_no_policy is the input WSDL for both testcases

WSDL11_ps1 and WSDL11_ps2 are the input files with policies and policy attachments for the two testcases.
Note that the PolicyAttachments are wrapped in a PolicySet wrapper.  This is how our products processes PolicyAttachments and doing it this way was simpler for us.

The two actual_interop_output_ . are the output files.

All the best, Ashok