From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:07 AM
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Subject: [New Issue] Issue 4762: Media type section update

Title: Media type section update
Target: Framework, appendix A (first paragraph)
step 5.2 of the media type registration process "IESG Approval"
described in http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4288.txt .
Proposal:

replace

The "application/wspolicy+xml" media type is being submitted to the IESG
for review, approval, and registration with IANA.

with

The "application/wspolicy+xml" media type is being submitted to the IESG
for approval and registration with IANA.

Currently this is an CR issue. I don't regard this as critical for going
to PR. If there is no time for handling this before the PR transition
request, I'm fine with making it a PR issue.

Felix