RE: NEW ISSUE 4130: Ignorable assertions must be ignored

Ashok,

<hat mode="off">
I think that you are still missing the point that ignorableness is at the
discretion of the policy consumer.
You have not, IMO, expressed a use case in which the policy provider needs
to assert that the
assertion be ignored (must ignore) save for the use case in which
configuration information is
expressed, but I thought that we had agreed that you could use a
proprietary attribute for that
and filter these out prior to making the policy available to te outside
world. I believe you even
indicated that that was indeed what Oracle was already doing. You had also
expressed,
if I recall correctly, that that was perfectly adequate for your needs.
What am I missing?
</hat>

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris