RE: ACTION 260- alternate proposal for 4074

>To close on #3.....
>I don't see a concrete proposal for if it is "clarify".....
>is the decision here just to remove the following?

Yes, our proposal is to remove.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation

I don't see a concrete proposal for if it is "clarify".....

is the decision here just to remove the following?

3.) Section 4.4.2, 1st paragraph states: "The granularity of assertions is determined by the authors and it is recommended that care be taken when defining nested policies to ensure that the options provided appropriately specify policy alternatives within a specific behavior." [2]

It is not clear what it means to "define nested policies to ensure that the options provided appropriately specify policy alternatives within a specific behavior."

5.) Remove or clarify the section.

[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0085.html]

I believe you are referring to part #5 in my issue, correct?  I agree that part #5 in issue 4074 is the same as issue 3953 and I agree to drop it.