WS-Policy Attachment for WSDL 2.0

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:59:38 -0700
To: <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
CC: Maryann Hondo <mhondo@us.ibm.com>, Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@us.ibm.com>, David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>, Daniel Roth <daniel.roth@microsoft.com>
Microsoft is pleased to contribute the ''WS-Policy Attachment for WSDL 2.0' white paper (attached document) to the Web Services Policy WG.

'WS-Policy Attachment for WSDL 2.0' is draft material intended as input to discussions in the WS-Policy Working Group at W3C. This material describes a mechanism for associating policy expressions with Web service constructs in WSDL 2.0, analogous to the existing feature in the WS-PolicyAttachment specification for associating policy expressions with Web service constructs in WSDL 1.1.

Paul and Chris - I think F2F is a great opportunity to discuss this material. I request you to allocate some time for this.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation