W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > November 2006

[VER 2] Agenda: WS-Policy WG Teleconference 17 - 2006-11-15

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:43:05 -0800
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Message-ID: <4D66CCFC0B64BA4BBD79D55F6EBC22571EE5D44288@NA-EXMSG-C103.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

Agenda: WS-Policy WG Teleconference 17 - 2006-11-15

[VER 2]
1. Added WSDL11Identifiers agenda item.
2. Included open action items directly in agenda.

The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG F2F is documented on the WG's administrative home page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as documented on the WG's administrative home page. Please register with Zakim:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html

1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair

a) Scribe List:

Jong Lee
Dimitar Angelov
Sanjiva Weerawarana
Ruchith Fernando
Jeffrey Crump
Tom Jordahl
Vladislav Bezrukov
----------------------
Dale Moberg
Jeff Mischkinsky
William Henry
Prasad Yendluri
Mark Little
Abbie Barbir
Anthony Nadalin
Monica Martin
Glen Daniels
Maryann Hondo
Ashok Malhotra
Daniel Roth
Sergey Beryozkin
Charlton Barreto
Sanka Samaranayake
Frederick Hirsch
Fabian Ritzmann
David Orchard
Toufic Boubez
Yakov Sverdlov
Felix Sasaki
Ümit Yalçinalp
Asir Vedamuthu

b) Scribe FAQ (Updated)
Member only:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
2. Review and approval of F2F minutes, Chair

http://www.w3.org/2006/11/07-ws-policy-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/11/08-ws-policy-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/11/09-ws-policy-minutes.html

3. Future WG meetings, Chair

a) Next distributed meeting is Wed Nov 29 - Chair is Chris Ferris.

b) Future meetings
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#meetings

4. Editorial team report

a) Drafts for Last Call publication
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0082.html

Framework:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-framework.html?rev=1.73&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8&only_with_tag=Editors-Draft-09-November-2006

Attachment
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-attachment.html?rev=1.70&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8&only_with_tag=Editors-Draft-09-November-2006

b) Comments on  Last Call drafts

b) Primer and Guidelines documents

ACTION-154 Report back to WG on plan to deliver public WDs of Primer and Guidelines documents as early as possible before XMas due +3 weeks, Editors  2006-11-16

5. Review action items, Chair
Open action items - Member only:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open

ACTION-136 Work with Bob Freund of WS-A WG to establish informal joint task force for EPR policy attachment issues, Christopher Ferris 2006-11-01

ACTION-142 Paul to update admin page/schedule for meetings to check for conflicts, Paul Cotton 2006-11-14
DONE.

ACTION-143 Update future meeting schedule on member page, Paul Cotton 2006-11-14
DONE.

ACTION-144 Work with paul and negotiate end-date for review of the specs with the chairs of these other wgs, Christopher Ferris 2006-11-14
Pending.

ACTION-145 Work with paul to liaison with ws-sx, ws-rx, ws-tx and uddi TCs at OASIS to request review comments, Christopher Ferris 2006-11-14
Pending.

ACTION-146 Craft concrete proposal for option 8 with maryann and asir, Christopher Ferris 2006-11-15

ACTION-147 Raise issue relative to xml:base and ws-policy, Christopher Ferris 2006-11-15

ACTION-148 Confirm that WG will not be out of bounds to publish a WG note that defines xpiointer scheme that defines access to wsdl 1.1 elements, Philippe Le Hegaret 2006-11-15

ACTION-149 Bring back to WG by Dec. 1 a note that defines xpiointer scheme that defines access to wsdl 1.1 element, Ashok Malhotra 2006-11-15

ACTION-150 Chris Ferris and Dan to research the definition of the policy assertion parameter - whehter is well defined consistently in the spec,  Christopher Ferris 2006-11-15

ACTION-151 Respond to sergey to his questions on the 3789 proposed resolution, Asir Vedamuthu 2006-11-16

ACTION-152 Review 4.4.8 with respect to the addition of the ignorable attribute ("treasure island") due December 1, David Orchard 2006-12-01

ACTION-153 Write the status section document to outline the situation with the versioning content in 4.4.8 in the primer, Paul Cotton 2006-11-16

ACTION-155 Draft proposed clarifications in 2.6 on use of the mtom assertion as an optional assertion that have been raised by Frederick in 3952 and in the discussion in this meeting, Daniel Roth 2006-11-30

6. New Issues (see also agenda item 7)

a) 3965 - Clarify text surrounding PolicyReference and for usage of wsp:Name attribute, Fabian
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3965

b) 3966 - Inconsistency in Primer re: PolicyReference Extensibility, Monica
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3966

7. Primer Doc Issues

a) 3793 - Add example about policies in the context of relationships between multiple entities, Yakov
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3793

b) 3952 - Change optional example from MTOM to security (Guidelines and Primer), Frederick
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3952
>From Nov F2F - Partial RESOLUTION: Agreed to preserve MTOM assertion as optional example in Primer as partial resolution to 3952.
Pending Action 155 - http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/155 - Dan to draft proposed clarifications in 2.6 on use of the mtom assertion as an optional assertion that have been raised by Frederick in 3952 and in the discussion in this meeting.

c) 3965 - Clarify text surrounding PolicyReference and for usage of wsp:Name attribute, Fabian
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3965

d) 3966 - Inconsistency in Primer re: PolicyReference Extensibility, Monica
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3966

8. Guidelines doc issues

a) 3953 - Remove language that use of security policy assertions forces nested assertions for other domains, Frederick
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3953

9. WSDL11Identifiers

a) Update after F2F meeting, David O
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0081.html

b) Comments from Ashok
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0084.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0089.html
Response from David:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0094.html

10. Any other business

11. Adjourn

/paulc
Received on Wednesday, 15 November 2006 16:43:35 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:43 GMT