WS-Policy WG Teleconference 01 Agenda 2006-06-28

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:08:37 -0700
To: <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Cc: "Christopher B Ferris" <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>

WS-Policy WG Teleconference 01 Agenda 2006-06-28

The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG teleconference is
documented on the WG's administrative home page:

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy on
The web interface for IRC is available at

Teleconference Time and Length (two hours)
Pacific   9 AM - 11 AM
Mountain 10 AM - 12 PM
Central  11 AM -  1 PM
Eastern  12 PM -  2 PM
UK        5 PM -  7 PM
Sri Lanka 9:30 PM - 11:30 PM

1. Roll call and selection of secretary

2. Introduction of chairs, team contacts and participants

3. Administrative

a) Public WG home page

b) Administrative WG home page
Member only:

c) WG Call for Participation
Member only:

d) List of participants:

e) Public email discussion list: public-ws-policy@w3.org
"All technical matters, unless they are Member-confidential, must be
conducted in public as per the Working Group charter."

e) Member-only email list: member-ws-policy@w3.org
Member only archive:

f) Editor's email list: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
g) WG tools (IRC, Zakim, action item and issue tracking, etc.)

h) Management and enforcement of good standing

i) Selection of secretary for meetings

j) Other

4. WG distributed meeting schedule

a) Traditional W3C August break

b) Distributed meeting time slot, Wed 12noon-2pm ET
Wed 12noon-2pm ET.

c) Future distributed meetings
Wed Jun 28
Wed Jul 5
Wed Jul 12 (cancelled due to F2F)
Wed Jul 19 (cancelled - week after F2F)
Wed Jul 26
Wed Aug  2
Wed Aug  9
Wed Aug 16
Wed Aug 23
Wed Aug 30
Wed Sep  6
Wed Sep 13 (cancelled due to F2F)
Wed Sep 20 (cancelled - week after F2F)
Wed Sep 27

5. WG F2F meeting schedule

a) WS-Policy WG F2F, Austin, TX Tue-Thu Jul 11-13 (hosted by IBM)

Local information for this F2F can be found in:

Participants are encouraged to indicate if they will be attending this
F2F meeting ASAP so that the host will know how many people to expect:

b) WS-Policy WG F2F, Tue-Thu Sep 12-14

c) WS-Policy WG F2F, Nov 2006
>From WG Charter:
"November 2006: The third face-to-face meeting occurs in the first week
of the month."

d) WS-Policy WG F2F, Jan 2007
>From WG Charter:
"January 2007: Fourth face-to-face meeting."
week in early 2007".  We should consider if we might be interested in
taking advantage  of this draft plan:

6. Submitting WS-Policy Issues
7. WS-Policy WG F2F Agenda
F2F.  We recommend the following as a starting point:
   - WG charter review
   - WG schedule review
   - W3C Process review
   - presentation(s) of input specifications
   - presentation(s) of WS-Policy usage
   - detailed review of input specifications to collect issues
   - publication plan of initial WDs
   - any other business

8. Any other business

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada