W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > September 2007

RE: ACTION-342

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 07:47:17 -0700
To: "Toufic Boubez (tboubez@layer7tech.com)" <tboubez@layer7tech.com>
CC: "chrisfer@us.ibm.com" <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org" <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Message-ID: <C9BF0238EED3634BA1866AEF14C7A9E5531CFD6366@NA-EXMSG-C116.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

Toufic owns the related editorial action [1][2]. Toufic?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#item01
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/353

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Paul Cotton
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:27 AM
To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Cc: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
Subject: ACTION-342


> ACTION-342 Editors to report back on what happened with resolution to G/L issue relating to 5.6.1

Are the Editors going to complete this action item in time for next week's WG meeting?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329


-----Original Message-----
From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Paul Cotton
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:48 AM
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Subject: Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 52 - 2007-09-12


Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 52 - 2007-09-12

The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG meetings is documented on the WG's administrative home page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as documented on the WG's administrative home page. Please register with Zakim:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html

1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair

a) Scribe List:

Maryann Hondo    (scribe on Sep 12)
-------------------------------
Dimitar Angelov
Sanjiva Weerawarana
Ruchith Fernando
Tom Jordahl
Vladislav Bezrukov
Symon Chang
Doug Davis
Jacques Durand
Steve Jones
Mohammad Makarechian
Jonathan Marsh
Arnaud Meyniel
Sanjay Patil
Skip Snow
Jeff Mischkinsky
Sanka Samaranayake
Glen Daniels
Anthony Nadalin
Daniel Roth
Abbie Barbir
Mark Temple-Raston
Paul Knight
Yakov Sverdlov
Maryann Hondo
Ashok Malhotra
Monica Martin
Felix Sasaki
Toufic Boubez
William Henry
Charlton
Mark Little
Fabian Ritzmann
Sergey Beryozkin
David Orchard
Dale Moberg
Asir Vedamuthu
Prasad Yendluri
Frederick Hirsch

b) Scribe FAQ (Updated)
Member only:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html

2. Review and approval of WG minutes, Chair

a) Review and approval of draft minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/22-ws-policy-minutes.html

3. Future meeting schedule and workplan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Jul/0022.html

4. Editorial team report
Current Editors drafts:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/#drafts

a) ACTION-342 Editors to report back on what happened with resolution to G/L issue relating to 5.6.1

5. Review action items, Chair
Open action items:
Member only:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open

ACTION-333 Philippe to check with IESG regarding link from media type registration
Due: Sep 12.

ACTION-339 Maryann to coordinate drafting new materials on Guidelines for Assertion Authors re UDDI.
Status: Open pending arrival of a proposal.

ACTION-340 Chris to follow up with Ken to understand what Ken would like to see via this e-mail
Status: Chris will submit Primer/Guideline issues for Ken's concerns.

ACTION-342 Editors to report back on what happened with resolution to G/L issue relating to 5.6.1

ACTION-343 - Ashok and Maryann to develop a Guidelines proposal for Issue 4951.

ACTION-344 Paul and Chris to respond to PLH noting the relationship of ws-paepr to issue 3620 closed as v.next and noting that discussion continues in wg

ACTION-346 Chris to add issues from Ken Lasky's email against GL

ACTION-347 PaulC and Chris to figure out minimum required to declare victory to resolve this issue related to section 5.7.1 in guidelines

6. Recommendation issues and errata

a) Recommendation announcement
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0000.html

b) Issues and errata
NONE.

7. Primer Document

a) Latest Working Group draft:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-policy-primer-20070810/

b) Bugzilla list:
http://tinyurl.com/2a5uwj

c) [Issue 4943] Compatibility Matching at Nested Level, Monica
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4943
Revised proposal arrived Aug 22:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Aug/0018.html
Status: Pending WG review.

8. Guidelines Document

a) Latest Working Group draft:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-policy-guidelines-20070810/

b) Bugzilla list:
http://tinyurl.com/ywtogs

c) [Issue 4951] Need example of assertion showing ordering between assert.., Ashok
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4951
Ashok's email:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Aug/0005.html

ACTION-343 - Ashok and Maryann to develop a Guidelines proposal for Issue 4951.

9. Need volunteers - Guidelines section 5.7.1
http://tinyurl.com/yrthry#general-attachment-guidelines
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0042.html
Status as of Aug 10: No volunteers for most of the actions.

a) ACTION-339 Maryann to coordinate drafting new materials on Guidelines for Assertion Authors re UDDI.
Status: Open pending arrival of a proposal.  This relates to Question 5 in the above list of questions about section 5.7.1.

b) ACTION-347 PaulC and Chris to figure out minimum required to declare victory to resolve this issue related to section 5.7.1 in guidelines

10. Potential issues for WS-Policy Primer and Guidelines
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0047.html

a) ACTION-340 Chris to follow up with Ken to understand what Ken would like to see via this e-mail

b) ACTION-346 Chris to add issues from Ken Lasky's email against GL Christopher Ferris 2007-08-29

11. W3C Submission: Web Services Policy Attachment for Endpoint Reference (WS-PAEPR)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Aug/0001.html
See also: http://www.w3.org/Submission/2007/03/

ACTION-344 Paul and Chris to respond to PLH noting the relationship of ws-paepr to issue 3620 closed as v.next and noting that discussion continues in wg

12. Any other business

13. Adjourn

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com
Received on Thursday, 6 September 2007 14:47:29 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:04 GMT