Ottawa WS-Policy Editors F2F date & time

From: Prasad Yendluri <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 12:04:12 -0700
To: "Toufic Boubez" <tboubez@layer7tech.com>, "Maryann Hondo" <mhondo@us.ibm.com>, <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>, <abbieb@nortel.com>
Folks,

On the editors call today we tentatively agreed to meet on the 2nd day
of the F2F, after the WG meeting ends.

That is, Thursday the 24th of May about 5pm local time.

On the call today, Asir, DaveO, Felix and Prasad have confirmed that,
the above time works.

Since you were not on the editors' call, I am sending this note to check
your availability for that time so that we can settle on the time.

I am copying Abbie also as info.

Thanks,

Prasad