W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > May 2007

Minutes - WS-Policy Editors' call - 05/02/2007

From: Prasad Yendluri <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:54:33 -0700
Message-ID: <497B3BF095D687408EC268A103E85E856AE83A@ca-exbe1.webm.webmethods.com>
To: <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

Please find the minutes for today's editors call in-line below 
and at: http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html 

Regards,
Prasad


                               - DRAFT -

                        WS Policy WG (editor's)

2 May 2007

   [2]Agenda

      [2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007May/0008.ht
ml

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-ws-policy-eds-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Prasad_Yendluri, Felix, [Microsoft], asir

   Regrets
          Frederick, Toufic, Maryann, Dave

   Chair
          Prasad

   Scribe
          Asir

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Administrivia
         2. [6]Open Action Items
         3. [7]Status of Primer and Guidelines documents
     * [8]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________



   <dorchard> I'm running low on battery

   <dorchard> I agree to the rotation proposed.

   <dorchard> I will do my AIs today or tomorrow, so the primer will be
   ready to go.

   <scribe> ScribeNick: asir

Administrivia

   Reporter: Prasad

   Next Week Chair: DaveO (future rotation - Toufic, Frederick,
   Maryann, Asir, Prasad, DaveO)

   Next Week Scribe: Prasad (future rotation - DaveO, Toufic,
   Frederick, Maryann, Asir, Prasad)

   <dorchard> that's for next week right?

   yes

   <prasad> Chair: Prasad

   <prasad> scribe: Asir

   Date and time for the Ottawa editors' F2F

   is a 2 day WG F2F .. meet on the second day when the WG F2F meeting
   ends

   it is a Thursday

   Prasad is okay with Thursday after the WG F2F meeting

   <dorchard> same, I'm ok with meeting then

   Asir is also okay

   need to query Toufic, Frederick and Maryann

   Works for Felix

   <fsasaki> [9]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/28-ws-policy-minutes.html

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2007/03/28-ws-policy-minutes.html

   <fsasaki> paul: I propose 2 full days.

   <fsasaki> ... for WG, and 3 days for interop. Meeting time would be
   9-5

   <fsasaki> ... abbie, is that fine?

   <scribe> ACTION: Prasad to query if Thursday May 24th (after the WG
   F2F meeting) would work for editors (TFM) to meet F2F? [recorded in
   [10]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01
   ]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-260 - Query if Thursday May 24th (after
   the WG F2F meeting) would work for editors (TFM) to meet F2F? [on
   Prasad Yendluri - due 2007-05-09].

   Agreed to send the text version of minutes via e-mail

Open Action Items

   <prasad>
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open

   Action 227 is pending

   Action 230 is pending

   ACtion 232 is pending

   Action 235 is done

   Action 240 is pending

   Action 239 is pending

   Action 241 is closed ... no more thinking

   Action 242 is done

   Action 243, 245 are done

   <prasad> Action 246 is done

   [12]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-fra
   mework.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#change-descripti
   on

     [12]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-framework.h
tml?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#change-description

   Action 247 and 248 - status unknown

   Action 251-257 are pending

   Dave O owns 258 (work is in-progress as we speak

   Asir owns 259

Status of Primer and Guidelines documents

   <prasad>
   [13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Apr
   /0095.html

     [13]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Apr/0095.ht
ml

   We missed the timeline on the Primer

   Dave O and Toufic owns the pending actions on primer

   <dorchard> can you guys leave the primer alone today, so I can work
   on 4414?

   these are 239, 240 and 258

   <dorchard> Primer should be ready by EOD tomorrow, perhaps even
   today.

   Dave O, toufic owns 239

   do you want to own 239 also?

   <dorchard> sure, I can do 239

   Re-assigning 239 to Dave O

   <dorchard> I see Touf's in Zurich.

   <dorchard> I'll send him an email saying I'll take 239

   great!

   Guidelines .. what is the deal?

   complete 227, 230 and 232 by Friday

   Guidelines timeline is not at risk

   <prasad> Lets leave the current timeline as is and re-evaluate next
   week

   <prasad> rrsagent draft minutes

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Prasad to query if Thursday May 24th (after the WG F2F
   meeting) would work for editors (TFM) to meet F2F? [recorded in
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01
   ]

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [15]scribe.perl version 1.128
    ([16]CVS log)
    $Date: 2007/05/02 18:47:14 $
     _________________________________________________________

     [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [16] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.128  of Date: 2007/02/23 21:38:13
Check for newer version at [17]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
/scribe/

     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/Chair/Next Week Chair/
Succeeded: s/Scribe/Next Week Scribe/
Succeeded: s/217/227/
Succeeded: s/actions/actions on primer/
Found ScribeNick: asir
Found Scribe: Asir
Inferring ScribeNick: asir
Default Present: Prasad_Yendluri, Felix, [Microsoft], asir
Present: Prasad_Yendluri Felix [Microsoft] asir
Regrets: Frederick Toufic Maryann_(partial?) Maryann Dave
Agenda: [18]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/20
07May/0008.html
Got date from IRC log name: 2 May 2007
Guessing minutes URL: [19]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-ws-policy-eds-mi
nutes.html
People with action items: prasad

     [18]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007May/0008.ht
ml
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html
Received on Wednesday, 2 May 2007 18:54:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:02 GMT