RE: Action-239 and Issue 4393 (was RE: WS-Policy - Editors' Timeline

From: Toufic Boubez <tboubez@layer7tech.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:11:00 -0700
To: "Asir Vedamuthu" <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Cc: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, "Prasad Yendluri" <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>, <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Asir,
You should take another look. The 4th paragraph from the changes "When using ..." is in fact there. What's not there is the last paragraph since it wasn't highlighted with <<>>. I assumed they were using an older version of the document. If that's not the case, I can easily add it (10 seconds).  --  Toufic

Toufic Boubez, Ph.D.
Chief Technology Officer

(o)  604.681.9377 x310
(m) 604.288.7970
 <http://www.layer7tech.com/assets/images/20061005/layer7_logo.png>
Secure, Simplify, Scale your Web Services.