W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > November 2006

RE: agenda for today's policy editors call

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:55:43 -0800
Message-ID: <2BA6015847F82645A9BB31C7F9D6416502AC45C2@uspale20.pal.sap.corp>
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, "Maryann Hondo" <mhondo@us.ibm.com>, <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Folks, 
 
As you may already know, it is virtually impossible for me to attend the
wednesday meetings due to hard scheduling requirements from SAP end
(team meeting and other external I can not change on alternating weeks).

 
Are you open to changing the editors call slot? 
 
Alternatively, I would be happy to coordinate with you and to take on
action items as we can agree on email prior or after the meeting. All I
want to know is which action items I can look at. I am presuming there
is an editors to do list? 
 
Let me know how you want to proceed. 
 
--umit
 
 


________________________________

	From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of David Orchard
	Sent: Wednesday, Nov 15, 2006 10:41 AM
	To: Maryann Hondo; public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
	Subject: RE: agenda for today's policy editors call
	
	
	Thanks for organizing this Maryann.
	 
	I think I'm supposed to be scribe as I was chair last week and
reporter this week, but I have a hard stop at 11:30 Pacific time..
	 
	Cheers,
	dave


________________________________

		From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Maryann Hondo
		Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:18 AM
		To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
		Subject: agenda for today's policy editors call
		
		

		I believe its my turn to chair the editors meeting since
I was scribe last week. 
		
		Welcome to Fred & Umit. 
		We have generally followed a rotation pattern .....we
can review this on the call. 
		
		
		So, 
		
		The primary topic we need to cover is the plan for
getting the Guidelines and Primer documents to the working group. 
		
		  
		Logistics: 
		Duration: 1hour -  2pm-3pm Eastern 
		Dial-in: See
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/editors#meetings
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/editors#meetings>  
		  
		Zakim------- The code is 3348 (617-761-6200) 
		IRC----------------#ws-policy-eds 
		
		
		Proposed Agenda: 
		  
		1. Administrative 
		
		
		review the rotation.....add in umit & fred 
		  
		    a. This week's arrangements: 
		       Chair -Maryann 
		       Scribe - ?? 
		       Regrets: 
		      
		  
		  b.Editorial Team Report: will be delivered by Dave O
(yes?) 
	
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2006Nov/0051.ht
ml 
		
		  c. Last call's Minutes:
<http://www.w3.org/2006/10/11-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html>
http://www.w3.org/2006/11/09-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html 
		  
		2. Open Editors Action Items (status Review): 
	
<http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open>
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open
<http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open>  
		          
		3.The primary topic we need to cover is the plan for
getting the Guidelines and Primer documents to the working group. 
		4. NEW Editorial Actions from this week's WG Conference
Call <http://www.w3.org/2006/10/25-ws-policy-minutes.html> 
		  
		5. AOB? 
		
		Maryann 
		  
		  
Received on Wednesday, 15 November 2006 20:43:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:59 GMT