	From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Maryann Hondo
	Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:18 AM
	To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
	Subject: agenda for today's policy editors call

	I believe its my turn to chair the editors meeting since I was
scribe last week.

	Welcome to Fred & Umit.
	We have generally followed a rotation pattern .....we can review
this on the call.

	So,

	The primary topic we need to cover is the plan for getting the
Guidelines and Primer documents to the working group.

	Logistics:
	Duration: 1hour -  2pm-3pm Eastern
	Dial-in: See http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/editors#meetings
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/editors#meetings>

	Zakim------- The code is 3348 (617-761-6200)
	IRC----------------#ws-policy-eds

	Proposed Agenda:

	1. Administrative

	review the rotation.....add in umit & fred

	    a. This week's arrangements:
	       Chair -Maryann
	       Scribe - ??
	       Regrets:

	  b.Editorial Team Report: will be delivered by Dave O (yes?)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2006Nov/0051.ht
ml

	  c. Last call's Minutes:
<http://www.w3.org/2006/10/11-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html>
http://www.w3.org/2006/11/09-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html

	2. Open Editors Action Items (status Review):
	<http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open>
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open
<http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open>

	3.The primary topic we need to cover is the plan for getting the
Guidelines and Primer documents to the working group.
	4. NEW Editorial Actions from this week's WG Conference Call
<http://www.w3.org/2006/10/25-ws-policy-minutes.html>

	5. AOB?

	Maryann