RE: problem with pattern attribute definition?

Thank you for the comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR125 [1].

The latest editors draft [2] and schema [3] properly indicates that pattern
is optional, defaulting to the "in-out" MEP.

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR125
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-
type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#InterfaceOperation_XMLRep
[3] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.xsd

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com