RE: {http location} ignored on SOAP request-response MEP?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:34:57 -0800
To: "'Jonathan Marsh'" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
FTR, the Working Group this issue as a CR133 [1].

The latest editor's draft includes a provision for constructing a location
for the r-r MEP [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR133

[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#id2296689

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____