RE: HTTP Method selection

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:08:44 -0800
To: "'Youenn Fablet'" <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR123 [1].

The latest editor's draft [2] adds a dependency on the wsdlx:safe extension
to the HTTP binding.

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR123

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com