RE: SOAP Response query string issue

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR113 [1].

The latest editor's draft [2] adds {http query parameter separator} and
{http query parameter separator default} to the SOAP binding.

As we're preparing our PR documents, unless you let us know otherwise with
in two weeks, we will assume you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR113
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#soap-binding

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com