FW: Must XML schema elements by imported in WSDL 2.0?

Thanks for your comment, and apologizes for reporting our resolution so
belatedly.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this issue as a
CR019 [1].

The Working Group agreed to add " A WSDL 2.0 document that refers to any
element declaration or type definition component of the XML Schema
namespace, except the built-in simple types, MUST import
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema."  This resolution is reflected in the
latest draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of September, we will assume
you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR019

[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?cont
ent-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#xsd-types