FW: Review of WS-A WSDL Binding

Thanks for your comment, and apologizes for reporting our resolution so
belatedly.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this issue as a
CR018 [1].

The Working Group accepted your proposal.  This resolution is reflected
in the latest draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of September, we will assume
you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR018

[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?cont
ent-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#wsdllocation