FW: value space of "extends" attribute Info Item [ WSL 2.0 Core Language]

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:31:04 -0700
To: "Ramkumar Menon" <ramkumar.menon@gmail.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
Thanks for your comment, and apologizes for reporting our resolution so
belatedly.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this issue as a
CR015 [1].

The Working Group accepted your proposal to clarify the
whitespace-separated nature of the list.  This resolution is reflected
in the latest draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of September, we will assume
you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR015