RE: Editorial: Typos

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment LC95
[1].  The Working Group referred this to the editors for incorporation.

You can view the resolution in context at [2].  If we don't hear
otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC95