RE: Contradictions regarding transitivity of wsdl:import

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment
LC120 [1].  The Working Group agreed to add references from the import
section to the QName section to clarify that wsdl:import is a forward
declaration at the syntax level and not a component model "include".  We
also agreed to wording changes to section 4.2 to make this clear.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC120