RE: Part 3 3.6.4 Mapping Between HTTP Operation's XML Representation to Component Properties and default values

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:50:39 -0700
To: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>, <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

For the record, the WG agreed [1] to accommodate the method default and
input serialization default in part 3, section 3.6.4.  We will assume
you agree that we have addressed the issue appropriately unless we hear
from you before Oct 13th.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC37