RE: Part 3 organization: wsdls:* versus xs:*

For the record, the editors fixed this issue in the latest editors draft
[1] and the WG closed the related issue [2].  We will assume you agree
that we have addressed the issue appropriately unless we hear from you
before Oct 13th.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-bindings.
html