Re: binding/operation/infault|outfault?

I believe they were removed when we lifted faults to the interface level
and introduced Interface Fault components. Since faults are now shared
by multiple operations, they can only be bound once in an interface
by using a Binding Fault component.

For example, it's not possible for a single fault, used by three
different operations, to result in SOAP faults with different fault
codes depending on which operation was being invoked when the fault
was raised. I vaguely remember the WG discussing this case at
the January 2004 F2F hosted by Sonic.

If there is a genuine need for allowing different operations in the
same interface to bind the same fault differently, we may want
to (re-)introduce a Binding Fault Reference component. So please
tell us more about your use case.

Thanks,
Roberto