RE: Editorial for Part 1 section 2.18

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:22:00 -0700
To: "Bijan Parsia" <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

The Working Group resolved this issue (LC4 [1]) by agreeing to generate
such a table automatically using a stylesheet, subject to sufficient
resources forthcoming.   We will assume you accept this resolution if we
don't receive an explicit acknowledgement by 1 October.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC4

On