RE: Editorial for Part 1 section 2.18

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:11:03 -0700
To: "Bijan Parsia" <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

The Working Group resolved this issue (LC3 [1]) by accepting the
proposal at [2] (below).  We will assume you accept this resolution if
we
don't receive an explicit acknowledgement by 1 October.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC3
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Aug/0016.html

On