Re: Participants without roles, roles without behaviour

From: Gary Brown <gary@pi4tech.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:48:49 +0100
To: matthew@stickledown.com
CC: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Hi

At the moment I don't believe it is possible to define a role without a
behavior - although the behavior does not need to define an interface.

However, I agree that in situations where a role is only acting as a
client then the behavior is irrelevant.

Martin/Steve - should this be raised as an implementation issue?

Regards
Gary