Re: WSDL and pub/sub

I believe that that is certainly one possible approach, and if there
were open Web Services eventing standards (meaning open standards body)
available at the time that the Event Notification feature were
architected it may/may not have been done this way. However, would it be
possible (or even efficient) to have a subscriber be notified by a Web
Service that is external to the registry contents about and event that
happened to a RegistryObject within the registry? I could be off base,
but it seems to me that a more efficient approach is to have the
subscription "close" to the contents themselves.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano