RE: Re-submission of Requirements on Transactions

Dear Monica and Daniel,

Yes of course all the requirements are still under discussion.  Just to
note, however, that we all ready have a long standing section in the
Requirements document entitled 'Transaction (currently section 4.10),
and that the idea of a 'transaction', one definition of which is 'a unit
of work', is a pretty fundamental notion in any concept of choreography,
whether it be B2B, B2C, internal integration or whatever.  So no
expansion of scope over what it needs to be.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 870 7390076   Fax: +44 (0) 870 7390077  Mobile: +44 (0)
7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)