From: Daniel_Austin@grainger.com [mailto:Daniel_Austin@grainger.com]
Sent: 29 September 2003 16:59
To: Fletcher, Tony
Cc: public-ws-chor@w3.org; public-ws-chor-request@w3.org
Subject: Re: Re-submission of Requirements on Transactions

Hi Tony,

    Your erstwhile editors thank you for this. We will definitely add
this to our next editing session as input material. Thanks again!

Regards,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect
daniel_austin@grainger.com
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food." -Erasmus