Re-submission of Requirements on Transactions

From: Fletcher, Tony <Tony.Fletcher@choreology.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:53:48 +0100
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

At the recent F2F I was asked to 'clarify' the requirements we submitted
on the need to be able to show the demarcation of transactions in a
choreograph description (though I do not think lack of clarity on the
intent was at all the issue!).

I have had a go at clarifying the requirements as requested.  Please
find attached.  You may also like to take a look at the complete (short)
slide set I had with me at the F2F, of which I presented only the last 2
- 3 slides so we could move along quickly
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Sep/0057.html).

If any of you are able to come up with what clearer text for these
requirements suitable for direct insertion into the Requirements
document then our assistance will be appreciated - please mail me
directly or via the list.  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tony

 <http://www.choreology.com/>

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 870 7390076

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

Cohesions(tm)

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org

image002.gif
(image/gif attachment: image002.gif)