Re: Straw-man Proposal for our mission statement

As Yaron Goland pointed out earlier, section 1 of the charter says
explicitely:

"The language(s) should build upon the foundation of the
Web Service Description Language 1.2 (WSDL 1.2)."

I read this to mean the language will either use the WSDL extensibility
mechanism, or refer to WSDL components in some other fashion, or a
combination of both.

I suppose there may be other interpretation of the charter's statement.

Jean-Jacques.