Re: Straw-man Proposal for our mission statement

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:10:32 +0200
To: Daniel_Austin@grainger.com
CC: public-ws-chor@w3.org

As Yaron Goland pointed out earlier, section 1 of the charter says
explicitely:

"The language(s) should build upon the foundation of the
Web Service Description Language 1.2 (WSDL 1.2)."

I read this to mean the language will either use the WSDL extensibility
mechanism, or refer to WSDL components in some other fashion, or a
combination of both.

I suppose there may be other interpretation of the charter's statement.

Jean-Jacques.