Feedback on WSDL?

(Speaking only for myself, but) I feel quite confident that the WSD WG
would welcome (focused) feedback or input from this WG. This might
happen, for example, when the WSD WG releases its next WD.

Given the WG's schedules, it looks to me like you might be in a good
position to use WSDL 1.2.

Jean-Jacques.