Implementation of choreography interface

From: Stanislaw Ambroszkiewicz <sambrosz@IPIPAN.Waw.PL>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 13:53:48 +0200 (MET DST)
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Just one stupid question: Suppose I have exposed my applicaton as a web
service. Of course, I am interested in using it by clients to have some
profits, etc., Do I have to implement choreography interfaces or should
someone else do so?
Suppose that the interfaces were chanaged or new one were published.
Do I have to care about it and implement the new ones?

Best regards,
Stanislaw