Re: Straw-man Proposal for our mission statement

From: Stanislaw Ambroszkiewicz <sambrosz@ipipan.waw.pl>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 13:08:26 +0200 (MET DST)
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

[JJ] wrote: " yes, one of the value of the spec could be to offer a
binding to WSDL but remain open to other bindings."

Sorry, I could not understand "remain open to other bindings".
Does it mean that the specs should abstract from service interface.
I do not regard WSDL as a "great" technology, however how to realize
a choreography (composition) of services without reference to their
specific interfaces, i.e. to what the do perform.

Best regards,
Stanislaw