From: Stanislaw Ambroszkiewicz [mailto:sambrosz@ipipan.waw.pl]
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 4:54 AM
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: Implementation of choreography interface

Just one stupid question: Suppose I have exposed my applicaton as a web
service. Of course, I am interested in using it by clients to have some
profits, etc., Do I have to implement choreography interfaces or should
someone else do so?
Suppose that the interfaces were chanaged or new one were published.
Do I have to care about it and implement the new ones?

Best regards,
Stanislaw