RE: [Requirements] Non-requirement for MEPs

Indeed there does seem to be a suggestion that we should not to be tied
to WSDL.
Aside from the fact that there already exists non-wsdl based
choreography languages
in various standard arenas, I would like to remind the group that the
working group
sits within the Web Services Activity and we have to be closely aligned
to SOAP, WSDL
and the WS Architecture. Explicit in the charter is the following
statement:

   "The Working Group must describe services accessible via WSDL 1.2
defined by the Web Services Description Group."

What is not excluded is whether, IN ADDITION, we should address services
defined by some other means.

Cheers,
  Martin.